In Vesta you can easily see the server stats like load, ram usage etc, but you can also check the bandwidth, disk space usage etc for your clients. We will address both things in this article.
To see the account(s) summary:
1. Log into Vesta
2. Go to Statistics from the top menu
3. You will see stats for your account. If you have multiple domains in your account, select the domain the show per user drop-down list.
To see the server stats (load, memory etc.):
1. Log into Vesta CP
2. Go to Graphs from the top menu
3. You will see graphs for Load Average, Memory Usage, Bandwidth Usage, HTTPD Usage, NGINX Usage, Exim Usage, MySQL Usage, FTP Usage, SSH Usage. Notice that you can choose the time interval you want to check – Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
In the image below you can see for example the server Load Average values for the current day.
The Vesta Control Panel is running by default on port 8083. You can change the port, by following some simple steps.
You may want to check here the IANA registered ports.
Let’s assume you want to change the port from 8083 to 8093.
1. Add the new port 8093 to the white list in your iptables(or firewall application). For this, Log into Vesta, go to Firewall tab from the top menu. Click the +Add rule sign. You will see a window like:
Enter: Action=Accept; Protocol=TCP; Port: 8093; IP address: 0.0.0.0/0. Click the Add button.
You will see the new rule in the firewall’s list:
2. Connect to your server via SSH. Edit the file /usr/local/vesta/nginx/conf/nginx.conf with your preferred editor:
[root@webcp ~]# curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 1721 100 1721 0 0 11674 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 11707
# Run it bash vst-install.sh
We used a custom command:
[root@webcp ~]# bash vst-install.sh --nginx yes --apache yes --phpfpm no --named yes --remi no --vsftpd no --proftpd yes --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota yes --exim yes --dovecot yes --spamassassin yes --clamav yes --mysql yes --postgresql no
Congratulations, you have just successfully installed Vesta Control Panel https://webcp.plothost.com:8083 username: admin password: EcmxjRgHyj We hope that you enjoy your installation of Vesta. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions. Thank you. — Sincerely yours vestacp.com team