Space used by your email accounts will count towards the web hosting account disk space. So, it’s a good idea to check from time to time the email disk usage.
To check the space used by your email account:
- Go to yourdomain.com/cpanel/
- Log in with your username and password.
- Go to Email Disk Usage (EMAIL section)
- Choose the Account from the drop-down list.
- You will see the email disk usage and the number of messages by folders (Inbox, Sent, Trash, Junk, Drafts etc).
- Here you also have the possibility to delete messages. Click the Manage link on the row with the folder you want to delete messages from. You can delete messages older than 1 year, messages that have 30MB or more etc.
The video on how to check your email disk usage: