Vesta can generate backups for your domains. It’s always a good idea to have backups for your domains. You should keep them onsite but also offsite.
How to work with backups in Vesta CP:
1. Navigate to your Vesta Control Panel
2. From the top menu click on Backup
3. To create a new backup, use the CREATE BACKUP button. You will receive an email when the process is done. Also, you will see the new backup in the list. A message will appear Task has been added to the queue. You will receive an email notification when your backup is ready for download.
4. Other operations that you can do with backups.
– you can download archives via the DOWNLOAD button
– you can restore a full backup or parts of the backup by the CONFIGURE RESTORE SETTINGS button.
– you can delete a backup with the DELETE button
The movie tutorial for this KB post: