cPanel offers you the possibility to install the Munin plugin. This plugin allows you to see various stats of your server resources and processes.
Munin is a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and “what just happened to kill our performance?” problems. It is designed to be very plug and play. A default installation provides a lot of graphs with almost no work.
To install Munin with WHM:
- Log into WHM account
- Navigate to cPanel->Manage Plugins
- Click the Install “Munin for cPanel” button
- Installation will start. You will see a message: Installation of “Munin for cPanel” is in progress. and at the end “Munin for cPanel” is now installed.
- Click on the WHM logo from the top left of the page (this is to refresh the page)
- Navigate to Plugins -> Munin Service Monitor
- You will be able to see a lot of stats for your server – apache, disk, exim, mysql, network, processes, system etc stats.