Method #1 – Password Reset Link
If this functionality is not disabled in the DokuWiki settings, you can request a password reset from the login page.
1. Access the Log In area and click the Set new password link
2. Enter your username and click the Set new password button
If the username exists, a confirmation message will be displayed: A confirmation link has been sent by email.
3. You will receive an email. To confirm the request, click the link in it.
A confirmation message will be displayed again: Your new password has been sent by email.
4. You will receive a message with the new password. Use it to log in:
Method #2 – Editing users.auth.php
1. Edit /conf/users.auth.php file (with an FTP client or with a Web File Manager)
2. Add a new line to the file
This line will add the user deleteme with the password admin
3. Login with the new credentials.
4. Change the password for the old user.
5. Remove the deleteme user.
PlotHost is offering DokuWiki web hosting plans at affordable prices. All plans come with free DokuWiki support. DokuWiki consulting services included – we will assist you to install any plugins/templates, update and customize the installation.
DokuWiki hosting @ https://www.plothost.com/dokuwiki-hosting/